The tech giant Samsung has recently announced a successor to is old Galaxy A31 named as Samsung Galaxy A32 5G. Yes, it comes with 5G technology but that has one good impact and one bad. The positive side is that this phone will give you amazing data speeds if you are in 5G coverage area, and the bad thing is that addition of 5G to this A series has hiked up the prices of A series.
There are some significant improvements in the design of this device that looks inspired from some other brands but looks cool. Clean slab design with camera rings only looks amazing. Samsung is improving day by day in design department.
The new Samsung Galaxy A32 5G comes in some amazing colors like blue, charcoal, white, lavender. All of these look really cool in pictures and also will look unique while carrying in hand.
Camera setup on this device is something really new and we haven’t seen before in A series. Rear camera is 48 MP, f/1.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
The Front facing camera is 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide) with video 1080p@30fps so you can imagine how good your photography experience will be with this device.
For more Information, check out the spec sheet below.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Price and Detailed Specifications
Release Date: February 19, 2021
- Android 11, One UI 3.0
Some of the features of Android 11 are:
Improved Conversation notifications
Improved Notification history
Android 11 screen recorder
Smart device controls
One-time permissions and auto-reset
Dark theme scheduling
App-pinning and much more…
- 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm
- 205 g
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet
- Samsung Galaxy A32 supports network bands up to 5G.
- MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- Mali-G57 MC3
- IPS LCD
- 6.5 inches, (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- 720 x 1600 pixels, (~270 ppi density)
- 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- micro SDXC
- 48 MP, f/1.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- LED flash, panorama, HDR
- 1080p@30fps (video)
13 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
5.0, A2DP, LE
Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G comes equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) that is a wireless technology. It works with in a range or 4cm approx. It allows you to share small amount of data between two NFC powered devices if placed within the range.
- GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity
- Accelerometer: Used to measure motion or speed.
- Compass: Tells the direction you are headed to.
- Fingerprint: Used to unlock the device and verify some in-app actions like payments etc.
- Proximity sensor: It detects when the user holds the phone to the ear and turns off the display to avoid accidental touches on the screen and reduce the battery consumption.
- Stereo speakers
3.5mm Audio Jack
HTML5 provides an excellent web browsing experience to the user by making the webpages highly responsive, irrespective of the screen size.
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Official figures are not announced yet but Samsung Galaxy A32 has a massive 5000mah battery so it should last 2 days depending upon usage.
- 301855 points
- Single-core: 629
- Multi-core: 1837